What? This week we learned about Digital Stories. This week me and my partner came up with a topic and created a storyboard for a digital story.
So What?The examples that Dr. Waters showed in class helped us to see that digital stories have a big affect on people and can really help get across a message. My partner and I decided that using a story to show the dangers of eating disorders could help our students better understand how serious and important this issue is. Students are always using technology whether it is cell phones, computers, or watching TV. Students are strongly affected by images and using technology like this can speed up the process of helping them to understand different topics.
Now What?
I know that in the past I have seen videos like this and have strongly been affected. Although I had seen them I didn't know how much went into making them. When completing this story board I saw how important every feature to the video is. Music for example really helps set the tone and mood for each video. Now I know that when I create digital stories like this for my students I need to pay attention to every detail. I could use this tool for future assignments by having students make digital stories about subjects and topics they think are important.
No comments:
Post a Comment