Sunday, February 20, 2011
20 February- Podcast
What?
In class we learned about Podcast, how to create them and how to put them on your sites. My partner and I recorded a podcast on her phone, sent it to our emails, and then put them on our sites.
So What?
Before this class period I had never recorded a podcast. I was really excited to know that I could record it on my personal phone and upload it online. This technology is really simple to use and could be used easily by me our my students. This technology is a great new way to communicate with my students.
Now What?
Students now days really love technology. I think podcasts is something that is easy and convenient to use in your classroom. There are many ways I could use a podcast assignment in my class. One would be to have students do an advertisement for a health issue like the one we did in class. I think podcasts would be a great way to have students use and practice their imagination and performance techniques.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment